NCSA Coaching Checklist Spring 2022
- By Tuesday prior, check the team availability for the upcoming weekend. Reach out to those who have not updated their players availability.
- Do you think you need players? Contact the board member from your town if you think you will short players.
- Have you updated your matchday form? Any players playing from a different team must be added with card #.
- Have you reached out to your next opponent to check in about uniform color and any nuance about the field location? All opponent contact is available at https://ncsanj.com/clubTeams.cfm
- Have you talked with your trainer just to double check they are all good for the game.
- Do you have any players playing with you from other teams or reserves? Do they have a uniform? Do they know where the game is? Do you have their player card?
- Do you have ALL of your player and coaches cards? Players will not be allowed to play without them (Double and yes, Triple check)
- Are you the first game at the home field? If so, you need to get it set up with flags and sand bags and goals.
- Are you the last game? Please be sure to field is clean